New Entry Door Replacement
Looking to increase your home’s value or just need a change? A new entry door could give you the new look you have been on the hunt for. An entry door, more often called front door, can add greatly to the character of the house. With our numerous entry door replacement options, we can install the new front door of your dreams!
Action Door and Window Elyria can install high-performance home doors that are low maintenance and energy efficient. We offer a wide selection of front door designs like traditional raised panel to Mediterranean looks to unique contemporary styles. Our home doors are manufactured in wood, fiberglass, and steel. There are many new options to consider for replacing a home door. We offer many materials and decorative glass to match the style of your home.
Wooden Home Doors
- Warm and elegant.
- Classic choice for historic or traditional homes.
- Best used in entryways that are sheltered from the elements.
- Available in premium-grade hardwoods and pine, with a wide choice of stains.
- Durable finishes help maintain and preserve beauty.
- Must be finished or painted on all six sides: front, back, top, bottom, and sides.
New Fiberglass Entry Doors
- Durable and easy to maintain.
- Resists dents, cracks, rot, rust, and warping.
- Energy efficient: All fiberglass doors come with foam insulation and weather-stripping to help block heat and cold.
- Available in a variety of finishes, including faux wood.
- Can be stained or painted to match your home’s exterior.
- Outstanding strength and weather resistance.
- Most cost effective materials for doors.
- Energy efficient – all steel doors come with foam insulation and weather-stripping to help block heat and cold and stand up to harsh weather.
- Stronger than wood and fiberglass doors.
- An excellent choice when security is a concern.
- Resists fire, warping and cracking.
- Can be finished with a high-quality exterior paint.
- Available with coatings that mimic the look of real wood.
Call Action Door and Window Elyria to install your new front door!